• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we will see:

Ederson
Walker Laporte Garcia Mendy
Rodri KDB Gundo
Mahrez Jesus Sterling

Personally I would have Foden on for Gundo but I don't think Pep will go that route. Wouldn't be surprised to see Stones/Fern/Ota (in that order) start over Garcia.
maybe Gundo for Rodri and Dave beside Kevin.

A battle between our current and future manager? I feel Arteta would be the man to replace pep whenever that may be.

Ederson
Cancello
Stones
Laporte
Mendy
Gundogan
Rodri
Silva
Debruyne
Sterling
Jesus

City 3 arse 1
Arteta is in love with the Arse. Would love to see him here in time, but very unlikely.

The “rotation bollocks” was designed to get us ready for this moment, and for Madrid. Whatever team Pep picks is in his opinion our very best 11 available to exploit Arsenal.

lets hope so and with bravo injury or whatever reason ederson has to play ? the only thing i can see that will give pep a headache is the holding role
rodri fernandinho gundogan take your pick ? even could play 2 of them and give KDB a free role just behind the front 3

I'd say he'll put out a very strong side tonight. 2nd place in the PL is guaranteed, so the knockout competitions will be getting (to quote Sean Bean) "priorit-eh".

yep best 11 or best system could be a free role for KDB

Shame this and the Real games are on BT - not going to be able to watch it. If we get past Real are the other CL games only on BT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.