Arsenal on Wednesday then...

lionheart said:
We are overdue a real tonking so I predict 7-0 to Arsenal. Call me a tit if you like.

Why are we due a 'tonking'?

We are well organised,have an awesome spine and one of the best defences in the league.

A strange comment.

I remember last years game, it was a comfortable 0-0! neither side really going for it! Both happy with a point, I can see the same on Wednesday! At 11/4 for the draw looks very tempting!

Wednesday will be our time.

We've ripped them a new one at ours a couple of times recently and now it's time to sort 'em out on thier own patch.

lionheart said:
We are overdue a real tonking so I predict 7-0 to Arsenal. Call me a tit if you like.

tit if you like

Back to the game. Despite the bravado from both sets of fans this is a very important game for us both, and also a very difficult game for both. Let's not kid ourselves that they, or they kid themselves that we are a shit side and either team will be steamrollered. Both very good teams and we are going to their house this time. Difference is this time it will be 11 v 11 and not 10 v 13 (Clattenburg played up front for them at Eastlands, twat).

I suspect Bobby Mac will not be wanting to lose this one. Expect a tight game like the Chelsea victory at home. Gooners will be thinking we played poorly yesterday with a narrow victory. Truth is we played very well and the score flattered the country bumpkin Holloway. I would love us to ram the words of the Fabregas back down his throat. Nasty, small mindided twat. He is in good company though with Persil and Wilshere in the side another pair of cats.

The Gooner Lord Jack of blah blah, what a tool!

waspish said:
I remember last years game, it was a comfortable 0-0! neither side really going for it! Both happy with a point, I can see the same on Wednesday! At 11/4 for the draw looks very tempting!
tbh last season was after we blew our title chances and had nothing to play for.....Why Mancini gave us so much respect I never know as our players were not up for it. This time we have everything to play for. I think it will be an open game as we are very attacking at home, and you are very good at countering and will have plenty of space. With players like rvp, nasri, fabregas, silva, tevez and balotelli you have players who are all capable of producing magic. This game will be won on one of these players stepping up and produce something special

As long as the Arse don't have a cheatin ref on their side and with 11 against 11, we've got a chance to get all 3 points there.
Their superb showacting skills wonuld not work with a good and fair ref and their goalkeeper is a bundle of nerves.
Arse 1 City 3

Our main lads will have to be at their best,however,i believe Yaya could be the pivotal figure in this game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.