Arsenal PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Went for KDB for the screamer but could just easily have been Ake, Dias, Gundo or Grealish
Went for Silva just because he kept going despite having a tough first half and being moved around the pitch

Could've gone to Dias, Aké, Rodri, Gundo, Kevin or Haaland
Seconded, I’d just add Jack. So hard to decide tonight but ultimately went for KDB for that screamer.

Went for Silva just because he kept going despite having a tough first half and being moved around the pitch

Could've gone to Dias, Aké, Rodri, Gundo, Kevin or Haaland
Seconded, I’d only add Jack. So hard to decide tonight but went for KDB for that screamer and those runs.

Håland was clearly offside.

It was the right decision.
He was clearly in an offside position. I don't think that means offside should have been given. I may be wrong but I think the rules say he's not offside unless he interferes with play or challenges for the ball.

Erling led the line like an absolute monster, beat up two very good centre halfs and got his reward for constantly making runs

Honourable mention to Ruben, world class display in only his 2nd game back

Have to give to jack because he stood up firm and carried up when we were at the toughest point. Rare quality
Brilliant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.