Arsenal PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
So many superb performances all over the pitch. No one below a 7. Kev 2 goals and an assist the best but want to give massive shout out to Manuel Akanji. First game at left back and reduced their biggest threat to someone you could mistake for a training dummy.
I wondered, when I heard the team, whether Walker might be at left-back, to combat Saka's speed, but Manu showed him up to be a Saka-shit.

Our #25 was brilliant tonight.

Kevin. Then the Viking. Then Akanji and this was his best game for us by a long, long stretch. (Saying this I have generally liked his performances.)

Hon mention to the man with the calves, who was absolutely masterful. Also loved how he would invariably draw an easy foul in great tactical situations and/or to disrupt any potential Arse momentum.

KDB ,he is back better than ever, said before but the man management from Pep a few weeks ago was incredible, it was a rocket up the arse that KDB needed, that's what geniuses do.

You’ve probably got to give it to Kev but Akanji playing at left back for the first time (?) against supposedly a POTY candidate was absolutely outstanding
A lot of people have doubted Akanji but the last week he has shown utter class, he has to be the best signing of the season considering cost and the contribution he has made and with that big Viking ripping the world apart that is some compliment.

KDB absolute class, the Viking ripped them apart, Akanji had massive pockets, Saka who? We fuckin battered them, the result flattered the Arse. Up the fuckin blues

All were excellent, but was one of those nights when you realise just how lucky we are to have Kev in a city shirt. Everything about that man is incredible, and love how much he cares

He's been a bargain but Haaland for £50m just doesn't get topped for bargain of the season.
I know it's probably a lot of stuff and nonsense, but if we're taking weekly wages into account, we're probably paying through the nose for Haaland.

Furthermore, Haaland was already marked for success whereas Akanji was a written off donkey heading for the knacker's yard according to Dortmund.

Ultimately you're right though!

:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.