Arsenal PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
gvardiol. most people expected saka would destroy him and he had a good game,

For City, I found Grealish the biggest threat, KDB a problem too and Rodri the pass master

For Arsenal Saliba and Gabriel probably with Odegaard being our best creative threat. I knew Jesus was scuffing that shot before he hit it

Gave it to Josko. Rodders did well, too.

Thought everyone apart from the front 4 played very well. Strange game, we dominated but never looked like scoring in a million years. Think we would have been better served moving Foden central and taking Kevin off.

Frustrating but we're still in the hunt at the end of the day. I can't see either of Liverpool or Arsenal not dropping more points. We'll have to be almost perfect for the rest of the season though and I'm not sure we're up to it, we've got no margin for error now we've played Liverpool and Arsenal twice and not managed to win.

All the defense was solid today. Rico was good. Josko gets it. When Haaland is marked out of the game we really struggle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.