Arsenal PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Yea, agree he was less involved than normal. But I think he was good when called upon. Mostly I think those two have complementary skills that work well together. People always talk about the left side being weaker (often I think because - no slight - Doku is a riskier player so more opportunity for breaks down that side), but I didn’t feel that way today.
Would like to have seen him run more at the Arsenal defence when down to 10, but, as you say, the fear of Doku giving away possession and having to hare back denies us that option.

Would like to have seen him run more at the Arsenal defence when down to 10, but, as you say, the fear of Doku giving away possession and having to hare back denies us that option.
he was playing a really different role today which was clearly at Peps direction. I wonder if he was also told to be more conservative in his attacks. Interesting nonetheless how the four defenders set up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.