Arsenal - Post match thread

But of course not, he had a train to catch bla bla bla...

Not so shocking we're in this position, many predicted it a while back, however, one thing a stereotypical city fan can't take is 'lack of effort'... There are players in that squad who have coasted for 12 months, some longer, the hierarchy failed to address it and we are stuck with them....

Those thinking Pep will come in, wave a magic wand and replenish 7/8 players are deluded, we won't be able to shift a good number of them!!

True enough. But we won't see 442.

Mods
Is it OK to racially abuse people on here? Is it OK to be sexist or homophobic? So why are you allowing so many ageist comments and abuse? Not good enough

Useless tactician from day 1. The way we have played post Pep announcement has been nothing short of disgraceful. The book stops with Manuel and his complete inability to motivate a team and read a game. I'm absolutely fuming.
The book doesn't stop with him mate. He doesn't get to decide whether he stays in a job. How far up it goes is open to debate but he's been in the job more than a year too long.

As limp as it was at the end and as obvious as it was at 2-1 that we needed an extra man in CM, today wasn't the problem.

Drawing to Arsenal isn't an unexpected result even when you're winning the league.

I expected to get royally thrashed today. At least we didn't lose.
MP should have been sacked ages ago. His ineptitude has been shown for how he really is. Funds galore at his disposal and he's turned us 180 degrees. Teams used to fear us, now they can't wait to play is.
The last bit more so,the fear factor has gone,we're just going to have to suck it up and let pep get to work fixing all the good work done by Mancini and then destroyed by pellegrini ..

I won't call otters out directly but that is double standards (not by you)...there was plenty of slagging off of people who said we would struggle to get 4 th and saying MP should have gone last season.......they get abused and shouted down lots and there wasn't this then

There not being shouted down much any more.

Hate to say I told them so but I said it even after our loss to West Ham.

I might still be wrong but we have to rely on West Ham again.

It was obvious to me from around December 2014 the players we had were not up to scratch and on top of that we were being managed poorly.

Younger fitter , hungrier players that have the bottle to compliment some of the side that you need to build the team around.

Leicester and Spurs have shown it can be done and I expect both Spurs and West Ham to improve next season so there is no reason why we cannot pick up some gems that don't cost the earth.

Time and again we find they are out there and available.

If any body is to blame for us missing out on top four its the people who didin't bite the bullet and get rid of MP and ensure we had a better first eleven than we have now.

If Leicester' and Spurs scouts can assemble a half decent side for much less than the bigger boys spend to get what we had this season then provided we employ the right people we should do as well if not better than them in the transfer market.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.