Arsenal - pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Needs Nasri-whilst he isn't Silva we need his creativity which was so badly missing in Madrid.

Habitually disappears whenever we play the gooners, starting from the second the 1st chorus of boos reach his sensitive little ears.

Good point. Maybe bring Nasri in for Navas and move Sterling over to the right.

I was thinking of Navas and Sterling wide due to Arsenal's fullbacks who are quick, athletic and like to get forward.
I just think our lines are too straight with that team and their full backs as you said are quick enough to nullify our wingers. More likely nasri for sterling-it is odd that sterling doesn't play right side hardly ever when the left restricts his game so much for me.

Habitually disappears whenever we play the gooners, starting from the second the 1st chorus of boos reach his sensitive little ears.
He does-but he's had such an injury hit season that maybe he's more determined. Will certainly be fitter than last week.

He does-but he's had such an injury hit season that maybe he's more determined. Will certainly be fitter than last week.

Hope so mate - would be great to see him finish a troubled season on a high and also give those tarquins a bit of long overdue payback!

I just think our lines are too straight with that team and their full backs as you said are quick enough to nullify our wingers. More likely nasri for sterling-it is odd that sterling doesn't play right side hardly ever when the left restricts his game so much for me.

It's been mentioned in this thread and we have all seen it, but Nasri has never really turned up against his old club.

Maybe he could change that tomorrow.

Apart from picking Nacho more often and not allowing Kolarov or Demichelles near the stadium exactly who are the players who should have been playing who haven't this season when everyone is going on about team selection?
As if the above weren't bad enough, You clearly missed Playing Yaya in a defensive midfield 2 far too often and playing a suicidal defensive high line with Demichellis and playing 4-4-2 when 4-2-3-1 was more appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.