Arsenal - pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal will be even more up for it after the Spurs collapse.
I'm not sure if the players actually care whether they finish above Tottenham or not. It's everything to the fans, but I can't imagine Gabriel or Alexis going home to their mates in the summer with their chests puffed out that they finished ahead of Spurs again.

Fucking fence sitter.
The implication was I will be slagging the team off at the end of the game therefore I think we will get beat. Thought it would be a better way of saying we're shit, no heart, no fight and were gonna get dicked by the cockney wankers

The implication was I will be slagging the team off at the end of the game therefore I think we will get beat. Thought it would be a better way of saying we're shit, no heart, no fight and were gonna get dicked by the cockney wankers

Great to see that kind of belief.

How is Nasri injured again?

I do hope something is done in the Summer to investigate why we have had by far the most injuries of anyone this season.

As it has been a massive factor in our problems and cannot happen again.

Creativity here is going to be an issue but Nacho will help Aguero find space so fingers crossed if anybody can string a pass together today we might be OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.