Arsenal thread 2011/12

ok jack,go on then,we`ll let you win the champions league......

don`t be doing that going out in the quarter final shit this year...

and another thing,i put you in my dreamteam this year and you cost me major points as you apparently have glass for ankles,you shandy drinking southern softarse...

Re: Arsenal lose Andre Santos

VanPersie said:
LoveCity said:
Santos can't defend anyone, not bad going forward mind you. Their reserve left-back can probably defend better.
Na. Santos is much better than Gibbs and has been a revelation for us this season.

Santos for Clichy is one area where we strengthened the team well. Santos is more complete and his distribution from the back adds a new dimension to the team.

Clichy was useless going forward for us.

Absolute horseshit. I've watched a lot of Arsenal games this season (quite a few of them live at the Emirates) and Santos is absolutely terrible. He drops off when he should get tight, and he gets tight when he should drop off. He has zero defensive positional awareness, doesn't know when to bomb forward and when to stay deep, and gets exposed needlessly at least twice a game either from lunging in recklessly or just from going missing completely.

Your opinion on this matter suggests to me that you only ever watch the player who has the ball when you watch football.

PSmyth07 said:
Whos Wilshere? :)

Mario-Balotelli-to-return-in-time-for-the-Manchester-Derby-54632.jpg

HA. Spit my coffee onto my laptop screen you bastard!

£5,000!! Is that all?!

Hes either:

a) a tight ****

b) not very confident in his team

He must be both. If he had any bottle he would increase his take to £50,000

Well he needs all the money he gets right now. 50k a week while being injured can lead to binge spending. I'm being sarcastic of course. He's a lippy wanker and always will be

TTS said:
VanPersie said:
LoveCity said:
Santos can't defend anyone, not bad going forward mind you. Their reserve left-back can probably defend better.
Na. Santos is much better than Gibbs and has been a revelation for us this season.

Santos for Clichy is one area where we strengthened the team well. Santos is more complete and his distribution from the back adds a new dimension to the team.

Absolute horseshit. I've watched a lot of Arsenal games this season (quite a few of them live at the Emirates) and Santos is absolutely terrible. He drops off when he should get tight, and he gets tight when he should drop off. He has zero defensive positional awareness, doesn't know when to bomb forward and when to stay deep, and gets exposed needlessly at least twice a game either from lunging in recklessly or just from going missing completely.

Your opinion on this matter suggests to me that you only ever watch the player who has the ball when you watch football.

Sounds like your just repeating what these clueless commentators say. Santos defensively is solid. He averages the most tackles in the league and apart from the Chelsea game he hasn't put a foot wrong defensively. He's an intelligent and proactive defender. His anticipation is immense and he reads the game very well.

VanPersie said:
TTS said:
VanPersie said:

Sounds like your just repeating what these clueless commentators say. Santos defensively is solid. He averages the most tackles in the league and apart from the Chelsea game he hasn't put a foot wrong defensively. He's an intelligent and proactive defender. His anticipation is immense and he reads the game very well.

Once upon a time in a land far far away.........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.