Arsenal Thread 2015/16

Apart from us securing 4th Arsenal finishing above Spurs (who still haven't finished in the top 2 since 1963!) is the best news of the day.

Wonder where the Wenger out banners went...?

If I was him I'd have walked round the pitch making wanker gestures at the Tarquins.

Wonder where the Wenger out banners went...?

If I was him I'd have walked round the pitch making wanker gestures at the Tarquins.

The mental image that conjured up had me pissing myself laughing. Could have been another Adebayor moment with the mood there this season.

Any advice for the CL playoff Gooners?

Win them. In all seriousness it's good/bad in that your team gets into shape early but they can also get fatigued with the extra games. When a PL team actually goes out it's massively embarrassing for them. Especially when it's one of the smaller teams who work their arse off to get there and then lose out.

From my twitter feeds, more Arsenal fans were celebrating St Totteringham's Day than the women who won their only silverware this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.