Arsenal thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to me they are all good at the Gunners, they have a squad that can compete for the league. Their club certainly has a history of throwing in the spanner when City/pool title challenges are concerned. If they win Monday they are in the run early doors. I d be happy for them, it s been painful since van persie left.

Seems to me they are all good at the Gunners, they have a squad that can compete for the league. Their club certainly has a history of throwing in the spanner when City/pool title challenges are concerned. If they win Monday they are in the run early doors. I d be happy for them, it s been painful since van persie left.

I'll take it this is clickbait, OK I fell for it - are you serious? They have 1 decent player left - and where was the Spanner last season? Seriously, it's half one here in the UK, you need to tone down on the whisky on the cornflakes mate...... They have a squad that can compete for - hmmm - f*ck all

I'll take it this is clickbait, OK I fell for it - are you serious? They have 1 decent player left - and where was the Spanner last season? Seriously, it's half one here in the UK, you need to tone down on the whisky on the cornflakes mate...... They have a squad that can compete for - hmmm - f*ck all

no i m serious, their team although seems good,with a bit of work they can compete. aby and lac are good strikers and they play good football. they seem to me be be the next best chasing challengers based on spurs getting a poor start to the season. Chels look far off the pace, looks likely the chasing pack may change for a little while.

fairly sure the gunners drew with pool last year.

no i m serious, their team although seems good,with a bit of work they can compete. aby and lac are good strikers and they play good football. they seem to me be be the next best chasing challengers based on spurs getting a poor start to the season. Chels look far off the pace, looks likely the chasing pack may change for a little while.

fairly sure the gunners drew with pool last year.

It's going to take more work than HS2 fella - and that ain't happening. They are average at best with a very good 30 year old striker as their best player. They have nothing else

Had to go back three pages to find this thread!

Their only win away from home this season was Newcastle on the opening day iirc. Early days still I know, but looks like they're missing top 4 again this year.
I expected more once Wenger went, must admit. Emery doesn't seem to be getting anywhere with their issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.