Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

Arteta is also piling pressure on himself - he’s spent an absolute fortune and must know he needs to deliver a League title this year or next - he knows he’s up against it and he really isn’t handling the pressure. Things will get worse as the season goes on.
hes never handled pressure well, when the going gets tough, arteta explodes, but rather than try and rectify that and find different solutions he throws a tantrum like a petulant child and blames absolutely everyone but himself.

The club havent helped him here by releasing that statement, if they had kept out of it, he at least could have come out and apologised and said the heat of the moment got to me and having looked at it objectively i retract my remarks and will take whatever punishment that is handed out, he can no longer do that.

The linesman thought the ball didn't go out! Atwell the referee thought it wasn't a foul on Gabriel! That is on field decisions by the referee! It goes to var they have to have CONCLUSIVE evidence that the ball was out and it was a foul! Come on!? Arteta is mard arse and that statement by Arsenal wow delusional Pure Arrogance!!
The assistant is 70 yards away on the other side, looking through 2 goalposts. He will have had no idea whether it was in or out.

Saw Fabio Vieira clearly holding his face after being pushed in the chest by Guimaraes.

Bunch of soft arses that can't handle the physical side of a big game.
VAR should be able to step in to book players for simulation and claiming head injuries like Vieira did When not touched where they claim.

hes never handled pressure well, when the going gets tough, arteta explodes, but rather than try and rectify that and find different solutions he throws a tantrum like a petulant child and blames absolutely everyone but himself.

The club havent helped him here by releasing that statement, if they had kept out of it, he at least could have come out and apologised and said the heat of the moment got to me and having looked at it objectively i retract my remarks and will take whatever punishment that is handed out, he can no longer do that.

The club statement gives us an insight into the fact that the club are equally as arrogant and self entitled as Arteta.

The club statement gives us an insight into the fact that the club are equally as arrogant and self entitled as Arteta.
well we all knew that tbf, just another red shirt club thinking the fact they were good years ago means they are entitled to be good now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.