Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

Seems Arsenal are trying to sign Toney on loan in January. Guess the have FFP issues.

Isn’t Raya on loan there? Doesn’t that mean they can’t loan him?

Sounds lime nonsense to me.

Seems Arsenal are trying to sign Toney on loan in January. Guess the have FFP issues.

Isn’t Raya on loan there? Doesn’t that mean they can’t loan him?

Sounds lime nonsense to me.
Loan with an obligation to buy for 27 , no idea if the validity of the claim but I suppose they could pull forward the raya transfer if that held the other up

Lol. Arsensl fans on the panel no doubt:
Pep should call refs out more and go down this excuse
Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta has avoided punishment from the Football Association over comments he made about refereeing following last month's 1-0 defeat by Newcastle.

Arteta called the video assistant referee's decision to allow the Magpies' winning goal at St James' Park embarrassing and a disgrace
He was later charged with misconduct

But the FA said that an independent Regulatory Commission found the charge to be not proven after a hearing

"It was alleged that his comments constituted misconduct in that they were insulting towards match officials and/or detrimental to the game and/or brought the game into disrepute," the FA added in a statement.

In the written reasons for the charge not being proven, it was revealed Arteta claimed that: "The word 'disgrace'...'has a very similar spelling and pronunciation to the Spanish 'desgracia'.

"The Spanish word has connotations of misfortune, tragedy or bad luck rather than the connotations of the English equivalent which suggest contempt, dishonour or disrespect.

"While the English meaning may lead to interpretations of abuse or insult, this was not the intended meaning

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.