Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

There are some truly dreadful teams around, some just shit, can't string two passes together. Then there's these, and palace, kicking out, diving, feigning injury for any advantage.

Ben white, fking hell, what a throbber. Maybe arse will win the league, but they certainly didn't win it last season. You'd think they'd take a more considered approach, treat it one game at a time. To me they've learnt nothing and I can see them imploding again.

Just seen their "penalty".

I was reading the comments earlier with some people saying it's a define pen, to those people I say maybe try watching the game without the commentators telling you what to think.

NEVER a pen, just NEVER.

Shortly after this, jist before their second Saka went down outside corner of the Brighton area like he'd taken a Bad knock.

3.seconds later ball goes past him into Broghton box ans he quickly gets up and aboit.
It's that level of gamesmanship that's so hard to take. Every foul they were crowding the ref, every throw in chucking the ball away. Their "famous" medical time outs!!!!! Celebrating a win over mid table Brighton like winning the Champions League, blimey.

“Cheating dirty bastards” - pretty much sums them up :)
You see just as I was about to type I’d sooner the arse win the league than the dippers I then see this **** pulling this stunt
And he’s not the only one in that team plus the tactical timeouts etc.
Arteta has got this team trying absolutely everything to win the league and it’s for this reason I can’t favour them over the dippers who at least try to play football as much as I despise them.

Edit: can anyone remember any of ours doing this coz I fucking can’t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.