Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

Gents, all I'll say is a couple of weeks ago this forum was full of posters saying City had blown the league and you should sack it off and focus on the CL!

Plenty of football to be played yet. I believe of City's 6 remaining PL games 4 are away from home. No kissing and cuddling just yet would be my advice
Very true. In truth I was celebrating your and Liverpools losses. I thought both games would be difficult. Our results and the nature of it probably made them a little more difficult for you both. The fact that we had played both Palace and Villa and got 6 points also might seep into yours and our mindsets.

I also think the results in Europe over the week set both results up for the possible struggle in the league games. For us to have the title back in our hands for us to lose doesn’t guaranty anything but it’s welcome.

Also this little bit of advice about us celebrating , although I don’t like to generalise about Arsenals supporter base and manager it would seem rather pan calling Kettle black arse.

Most City fans arecelebrating for nothing more than the defeat of this years nearest rivals. Of course there will be some who go overboard and think we will win the lot again, but I think they are few and far between.

Let’s see where it goes from here.8-)

Last edited:
I was watching and couldn't see either of them.

Arteta's lack of discipline will cost them again. He really is a dickhead and, to be honest, looked unstable in the post match interview. The men with the strait jackets will be round soon.
It was around 70 minutes into their game when it was still 0-0 and I said "they ain't winning the league"
The supporters were anxious and Arteta was instigating it all by transmitting his nervous energy to the players
They were all overwhelmed with fear

Do you think any of the top players (i.e our lads) even bother listening to what the sh*te media in this country pump out...its all just to start a social media frenzy and probably makes top players yawn a little at most..I mean if the likes of someone like Merson can affect the mindset of Ederson, De Bruyne, Rodri, Foden, Silva et al we are f'ked

You watch any of the city vidoes who they are indoors on the bikes all the tvs are tuned into skysports

You watch any of the city vidoes who they are indoors on the bikes all the tvs are tuned into skysports
yeah, they listen, they watch, but how does it affect them, thats the key, how do they use it, pressure is something they live with everyday and the ramblings of a has been and a never was isnt going to get into their head and increase that pressure by anymore than it already is,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.