Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

Only managed to take it to the final day via Casemiro being the most overpaid footballer in the world. They were actually pretty poor throughout, against the worst United team in modern history.

Makes me wonder if they bottle the final game (if the league allow it, anyway).
Dirty Dyche's shithousery will do it !!

My husband says Arsenal will finally get a taste this season of how Liverpool fans have felt a few times in the last ten years. Losing the league by a point on the last day.

Even he knows there'll be no stopping us.

Only managed to take it to the final day via Casemiro being the most overpaid footballer in the world. They were actually pretty poor throughout, against the worst United team in modern history.

Makes me wonder if they bottle the final game (if the league allow it, anyway).
Bottling it eh?

Every pundit was saying in the run in after the draw at the Etihad that the Dippers had the easiest games, City medium and Arsenal the hardest. We've lost one match vs Villa, sandwiched between 2 games vs. Bayern. The rest we've won.

I appreciate that this is a City forum however your post comes across as very ungracious, something I'd expect from a Dipper fan. Fact is you're being taken to the final match of the season by a side that you A weren't expecting to be there, B has a better defence than you, C has a better goal difference and D you haven't beaten in 3 tries this season. Nothing 'poor' about this Arsenal team.

If (when) you win the title you'll do so deservedly, but for goodness sakes recognise that you've had to work for it and no bottling has happened this season.

Bottling it eh?

Every pundit was saying in the run in after the draw at the Etihad that the Dippers had the easiest games, City medium and Arsenal the hardest. We've lost one match vs Villa, sandwiched between 2 games vs. Bayern. The rest we've won.

I appreciate that this is a City forum however your post comes across as very ungracious, something I'd expect from a Dipper fan. Fact is you're being taken to the final match of the season by a side that you A weren't expecting to be there, B has a better defence than you, C has a better goal difference and D you haven't beaten in 3 tries this season. Nothing 'poor' about this Arsenal team.

If (when) you win the title you'll do so deservedly, but for goodness sakes recognise that you've had to work for it and no bottling has happened this season.
I think you need to reread my post.

Bottling it eh?

Yet.

Bottling it eh?

You make some fair points , Bridge , but what Seb is saying is, based upon your performance at Niagara Falls,
you MIGHT BE about to bottle it. Not that you HAVE bottled it, or ARE bottling it, but that you're showing signs of it. That's all , we'll see.

Maybe you're starting to feel the nerves the way your players appear to be ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.