Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

IMG-1771.jpg

Caption contest…

Do your worst!

That AFTV lot are really beyond a joke, way too many emotional brats chuckin' their toys out the baby strollers, there is more structured n thought out points of view displayed on the friggin Muppet Show!

That said, a few pages back i posted the link to Lee Gunners 'emergency meeting' panel discussion last night n actually found it to be full of honesty from a sound bunch of contributor's who for the most knew their stuff when applying an overall self critical analyzation, albeit a tad over the top in wanting your gaffa out but hey ho.

The elder guy, 'Jez', liked the way he chews the cud, has a wealth of knowledge that most of the younger one's could learn a lot from n liked the way he drops home truths about that walkout n the modern fanbase in general.
Could relate to a lot of what he was saying, we used to get spanked on the regular or simply outplayed back in the days at Highbury but, not only would we remain til the end on such occasions, we would actually applaud your team as well as ours.

Passionate panel in the main who were not just simply spouting off a bunch of nonsensical tripe.

That link:

Always liked Claude off AFTV. Passionate, but knowledgeable about football.
Also suspected that he was a genuine local. Of Italian descent — am I imagining that? There's an Italian community in Islington or thereabouts. The actor Michael Gambon — another one who has departed — would do a perfect imitation of the gravelly norf lunnun cockney voice, and I kid you not, it was exactly Claude's voice.
Like everybody else, also always used to be amused by those huge spats between him and that guy who's a complete muppet, forget his name, outside the stadium!

Another hilariously loses it.lol.

Bent proper rattled there going for the 115 charges. I know a few Arsenal fans and they pretend to be calm and positive about their season, and that they never thought they'd win the league...but it doesn't take much prodding for them to call us cheats or mention the oil money! Doesn't concern them that they're a club sponsored by Emirates that bribed their way into the first division and moved the fucking club in order to make more money. A club built on corruption.

Bent proper rattled there going for the 115 charges. I know a few Arsenal fans and they pretend to be calm and positive about their season, and that they never thought they'd win the league...but it doesn't take much prodding for them to call us cheats or mention the oil money! Doesn't concern them that they're a club sponsored by Emirates that bribed their way into the first division and moved the fucking club in order to make more money. A club built on corruption.
Forget the 115 charges, I think it's how you managed to convince our board to pay so much for Jesus and Zinchenko that needs investigating!

The issue with Jesus is he basically gets in the way of Havertz up front and he's too unpredictable so the players never know where to position themselves for the pass. And Zinchenko seems to create anxiety at all times, he's a disaster waiting to happen defensively. He can invert well but the sooner Jurrien Timber comes back the better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.