Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

Notice Arsenal had less possession at him last night to Chelsea, seems Arteta is not going for control in more important games also they scored a few goals on the break..

think our 100 point season we didn't have the control we do now and maybe it's because the players we had? I'd like us to play more like that and suck teams in then play to attack not get to half way line then pass back..
The game has changed a lot since Pep started with us. Defenders are quicker, fitter, more athletic and in better physical shape all round - so they cover ground so quickly ALL game - crucial part - we used to bag loads after tiring out defences. Those days have gone. Because the ground is covered so quickly it makes it really hard to find the gaps. Sort of makes having the ball facing 10 x man defence a redundant tactic. Much better to suck them in, let teams have corners - no one scores from them anymore - except a few from Arsenal, we don't that's for sure. The Arsenal, Havertz goal from that brilliant through ball was a good example of how to score in today's game.(also for City we haven't got the quality of a David Silva to play those razor like 5 - 10 yard balls around the box that you will need if you persisted with possession football - but that's a different issue)

The Missing link Keown claiming Brighton bent over for us last night.

Bitter Gooner.

He's fucking seething haha.

Seems to have completely forgotten Chelsea getting their belly tickled a few days ago.

He's bizarrly having a pop at Shearer for complimenting Foden because it makes opponents scared of City and that's not fair.

Last edited:
He's fucking seething haha.

Seems to have completely forgotten Chelsea getting their belly tickled a few days ago.

He's bizarrly having a pop at Shearer for complimenting Foden because it makes opponents scared of City and that's not fair.
It's all for silly listener ratings - modern meeja is like the daft wrestling you used to see on World of Sport now that USA WWF sh*t grown adults literally acting like children and people phoning in 'I'm glued...what a show etc.'' state of our Nation's intelligence! People can't see what this is - radio for simple people - I'm listening to it as part of social science research project!! How low can we go and how thick are those contributing lol!

It's all for silly listener ratings - modern meeja is like the daft wrestling you used to see on World of Sport now that USA WWF sh*t grown adults literally acting like children and people phoning in 'I'm glued...what a show etc.'' state of our Nation's intelligence! People can't see what this is - radio for simple people - I'm listening to it as part of social science research project!! How low can we go and how thick are those contributing lol!
It's obvious that's the presenters motive but I genuinely think Keown is just a weird ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.