Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Weird no one asked him about that young player going around to tell his goalie to go down so he can do a team talk and that he has been doing it for a few years now

Bernardo Silva: “It all started in the very first second. In the first action we realised what was going to happen. We had a player injured after they sent him to the ground twice in ten minutes. We had a goal conceded after the referee called our captain and then didn't allow him to recover his position. The second goal is already their usual block to our keeper, which was allowed by the referee. Then the referee allowed a sequence of time-wasting events… The thing that bothers me the most is having a lot of meetings with the FA at the beginning of each season. They tell us they will control this kind of situation and will stop them, but in the end it doesn't have any worth. They say a lot but NOTHING happens!”

Bernardo Silva: “It all started in the very first second. In the first action we realised what was going to happen. We had a player injured after they sent him to the ground twice in ten minutes. We had a goal conceded after the referee called our captain and then didn't allow him to recover his position. The second goal is already their usual block to our keeper, which was allowed by the referee. Then the referee allowed a sequence of time-wasting events… The thing that bothers me the most is having a lot of meetings with the FA at the beginning of each season. They tell us they will control this kind of situation and will stop them, but in the end it doesn't have any worth. They say a lot but NOTHING happens!”
I love Bernardo.

He is never afraid to let his position be known, whether it not applauding Littlewoods, not allowing Pellistri to see his shirt or pointing out cheating Arsenal's cheating.

It wouldn't have been a penalty. Just look at what's going on with your defender groping Akanji. Much worse (or worser as that thick Arse fan would say) and ignored by the bottler.
That was what I was watching from my seat in block 211, he had both arms clamped round Akanji as he tried to get to the far post as the corner was being take. Watching that I missed Rodri going down.

Blatant penalty completely missed by Blind Pew in the middle and the twats at Stockley Park.

That was what I was watching from my seat in block 211, he had both arms clamped round Akanji as he tried to get to the far post as the corner was being take. Watching that I missed Rodri going down.

Blatant penalty completely missed by Blind Pew in the middle and the twats at Stockley Park.

Yes it was a clear a penalty as you'd see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.