Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

T

The bald fuckwit and Ainsley Harriott's stunt double are pure comedy gold.
Ainsley Harriott lol.
I saw that twat outside pre match on Sunday with all his fam blud innit wanker mates.
He was mouthing off on camera before the 2018 league cup final outside Wembley saying that City had no history before my mate gave him a slap, they stopped filming and they all fucked off sharpish.
I remember Big Steve schooled him recently too.
A bunch of ignorant, embarrassing, entitled, deluded wankers, a perfect fit for the club they follow.

Now ol' baldy off AFTV is wanting Michael Oliver banned from ever refereeing City games and insinuates that we are paying him

Well baldy are you claiming that City and their owners paid Michael Oliver the referee in the Saudi Pro League? Well let's have a simple geography lesson. City's major shareholder is from the United Arab Emirates which is a totally different country from Saudi Arabia. City's owners have absolutely nothing to do with the Saudi Pro League. Newcastle United owners are linked to that league. So why are you not moaning about them? So please before you make any more ill informed and unsubstantiated statements against City, please do some basic research and get your facts right.

When Arsenal last won the league people watched Crystal Maze for entertainment. Now they're watching crystal meth.

We will never know.
I actually don't think Arsenal would have won with 11. Going down to 10 was bad for Arsenal but also in a way bad for City as Arsenal basically resorted to Haram-ball and City were uncharacteristically off-key up front. If you play that 2nd half 10 times again, 8 times out of 10 City win that.

11 vs 11 I reckon it would have been a draw - City were under the pump a little bit at the end of the 1st half but always seek to refocus in the 2nd half and would have had more space. Maybe it would have ended up 3-3 or something like that or even 4-3 City. I do think Arsenal would have scored again but City almost certainly would have scored a couple too given the space they would have had.

And for all the dark arts etc, not one Arse player was booked for time wasting!!!!
Rice was booked in the second half for taking too long with a free kick in our half.
It stuck in my mind because they hardly set foot outside their own 18 yard box and I hadn't realised he was on the pitch until that point as he was so anonymous.

When Wengers Arse were going toe to toe with the rags they may have been everyones 2nd team. Great to watch. We clapped off Thierry Henry after he destroyed us.

Since Wenger left Ive always thought of their fanbase as middle class Tarquin twats who had no chance of winning the Premier League. Fair fucks to Arteta he's spent £575 milion and choked twice and still no nearer to winning the Premier League

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.