Arsenal Travel Available

Also 2 train tickets available! £100 for 2x 1st class tickets return!! Manchester to London Euston!!

Hi Mackem, i am interested in the Arsenal train tickets, how does £30 each sound? I am a tight tight budget!

Cheers Daz. (iksotof@hotmail.com)<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:13 pm --<br /><br />
mancmackem said:
I'm bumping this up. SWSB still has the spare place above. Snap it up whilst you still can!

Hi Mackem, I am interested in the Arsenal train tickets, how does £30 each sound? I am on a tight tight budget!

Many thanks, Darren (iksotof@hotmail.com)

Hi mate,

It's not me that has the train tickets, it's BlueJord. SWSB is the lad who has the spare seat on the Bluemoon fun bus down there. You can message BlueJord by clicking the PM button below his post.

MM

mancmackem said:
Hi mate,

It's not me that has the train tickets, it's BlueJord. SWSB is the lad who has the spare seat on the Bluemoon fun bus down there. You can message BlueJord by clicking the PM button below his post.

MM

Not sure he can PM only havin 2 posts??

Hi, I am unable to start posts s0 I'll continue in this thread, however does anyone have or know of any spaces (2 needed) for travel to Arsenal on Saturday, only 1 will be returning.
Cheers, Darren (iksotof@hotmail.com)

Darren, member SWSB is running a bus but he only had 1 place last time i asked. Send him a PM to see if anyone has dropped out or if he can help you in any way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.