Arsenal Travel in Tameside?

mancmackem

Hello all,

Anyone aware of a coach running around this part of the world? The Sun Inn isn't running one for this game and really need a local option with the late time we would be getting back.

Cheers,

MM

Try Soccer express I've just booked on with them. They might be picking up from Ashton B&Q

mancmackem said:
Hello all,

Anyone aware of a coach running around this part of the world? The Sun Inn isn't running one for this game and really need a local option with the late time we would be getting back.

Cheers,

MM

i'm getting the train at 4 ish, lift back off kbb.

de niro said:
mancmackem said:
Hello all,

Cheers,

MM

i'm getting the train at 4 ish, lift back off kbb.

car now full with Gstar joining us and bill on way back

If anyone is struggling for transport im doing a coach from town leaving around midday anyone intrested please pm me as only a few places remaining

Can u drink on the soccer express coach? Would be a bit stale if we couldn't have a drink on the journey down.I've booked on the coach but forgot to ask

21porterc said:
Can u drink on the soccer express coach? Would be a bit stale if we couldn't have a drink on the journey down.I've booked on the coach but forgot to ask
I bet you'll be able to on the sly. What time does the coach leave?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.