Arsenal v CITY - Official Match Thread

Freestyler

We lost to a last minute goal, could of been a different story going into this game. Arsenal also lost and could be out of the title race, we beat them and both chelsea and the scum win then they are, it's no secret arsenal are weak at the moment in defence and their centre midfield isn't as strong,

They have injuries and we have to go out and attack the weak spot, no questions, we have to get a point at the very least, they could be there for the taking next week.

I'm hoping de jong can have another top game, he loves big games and always delivers, he was outstanding against the scum, and i think he will have a big part to play in this game.

the script is wrote for adebayor to end their season and score the winner.

My team:

------------------Given

Onouha------Toure-----Kompany-----Bridge

Johnson-----De Jong-----Gaz Baz-----Bellers

-------------Tevez----Adebayor

I will not be predicting a score this week.

you gay, I just came in here to do this, I wanted to do it for once :P.

Well, we need to do everything we didn't do against United, get stuck in, raise the tempo and play as a team.

So my lineup would be:

------------Given(only cos he's the only option)----------

-Onouha-----Toure----Kompany----Bridge--------------

-------------De Jong----Barry-------------------------

--SWP------------Tevez------------Johnson----------

----------------Adebayor------------------

Think Bellamy needs a break after his performance yesterday, Johnson can't play on the right wing against good fullbacks so should play on his natural side and Shauny looked dangerous when he came on. Vieira I don't think brings anything to the side and I think De Jong can do the destroyer role on Nasri and any attacking move Arsenal try in the middle.

However I don't fancy our chances so I go for 2-1 Arsenal.

Arsenal lost also tonight against Wigan, this is the second lost in a row.

Does that make our match easier or more difficult, i mean from one side it shows that they are not really strong and can be beaten, at the same time it will be difficult for them to lose for the third time, which will make it more difficult for us.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
you gay, I just came in here to do this, I wanted to do it for once :P.

thank god you didnt:)...everytime freestyler makes a matchday thread we have won the match so its fair to say let him carry on doing it:)

3-1 city.

Same team as at the scum but maybe Zaba in for Onuoha, and I don't know who to play in the CM spots. Could be any 2 of de Jong, Vieira, Zabaleta, Barry or Ireland.

It doesnt matter, just tell the midfield to get tight and tackle, track back and get the whole team to fucking concentrate! For the whole fucking game!

Well we have to play out of our skins to get anything, close them down and match them in midfield,which is the problem.Still we won against Chelsea !.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.