Arsenal v CITY - Official Match Thread

Depends which Arsenal turn up. A win for either team would really not be a suprise. Home advantage will probably count for us.

really good news for us
Alex Song may return for the visit of Manchester City on Saturday evening.

The midfielder, who has missed the last three games with an inflamed cartilage, faces a fitness test on Friday.

The inclusion of the Cameroon international is the only major change possible from the squad that lost at Wigan last Sunday. That is because Andrey Arshavin (calf), Manuel Almunia (wrist) and Denilson (groin) are still out.

“Maybe Song [could be off the injury list],” Wenger told TV Online on Thursday. “He has a test tomorrow and we’ll see. He is a question mark.

“Apart from that, nobody is back. Andrey Arshavin is out. Everyone else - Gallas, Almunia, Denilson - is still out too.”

lee-mcfc said:
really good news for us

The midfielder, who has missed the last three games with an inflamed cartilage, faces a fitness test on Friday.

The inclusion of the Cameroon international is the only major change possible from the squad that lost at Wigan last Sunday. That is because Andrey Arshavin (calf), Manuel Almunia (wrist) and Denilson (groin) are still out.

“Maybe Song [could be off the injury list],” Wenger told TV Online on Thursday. “He has a test tomorrow and we’ll see. He is a question mark.

“Apart from that, nobody is back. Andrey Arshavin is out. Everyone else - Gallas, Almunia, Denilson - is still out too.”

you are a city fan right? why would song coming back be good news for us?

anyways, i think we can win this game, COMON CITY!

I fancy 2-2 but hope we can nick it. Arsenal will be up for it having lost two on the bounce. We can cause them trouble at the back and I think Bellers is due a goal and Tevez to score also. I hope Song is out as he's the only midfielder they have who can tackle. Im praying Arshavin and Van Rapist don't play as they're great players and if they play will cause us all kinds of trouble. RVP should tell Arsene he aint playing so he can get fit for the world cup, if he plays he will def score cos he's a tw@.

Come on City, 3 straight wins will be tough but I think that should secure 4th or a point here and then beat spuds, villa and the hammers will do it!

FUManUtd said:
lee-mcfc said:
really good news for us

am talking about who is out. that was the title dick.

lee-mcfc said:
FUManUtd said:

am talking about who is out. that was the title dick.

F U, dont fucking call me a dick you fucking prick.
you should have erased the part about alex song you jackass, you dont even know how to post, it wasnt just the title that said alex might be back, LEARN HOW TO READ!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.