Arsenal v City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just gotta laugh at some of these Arsenal fans on here...

Must have some homework to do surely?

ChrisNUFC said:
Fucking hell some of these gooners are a bit up uppity aren't they.

Hope you knock em down a peg or two on Sunday!!!

Arseholes.

I was away on a lads holiday back in the day and they were playing Bolton. I just walked in the bar and asked the score to be greeted by dogs abuse by some cockney giving it the big one.

The f**king HERD??? LOL

Re: Let's mean it

The herd said:
omcfc said:
It's about time we emphatically beat them there. Ditto for Liverpool at Anfield too.

I don't know why we struggle against them so much.

Arsenal are the most inconsistent. They are bobbins one week and great the next. Let's hope our weakend squad can turn them over.

You struggle because we are the Arsenal mate . Class is permanent form isn't , we will beat you of that I have no doubt .

We've always had class...you just didn't know it. Muppet.

I think the mods will be busy if we lose, the arrogant and haughty tarquins will be here en masse if they win their cup final this Sunday.

"hello hello we are the latte firm, hello hello we are the latte firm, and if you don't pay 62 quid surrender or you'll die" - *chant*

Re: Let's mean it

alib said:
don't fancy us at all

their front 6 of

Cazorla..........Wilshire.........Arteta

Podolski........Walcott.......Oxlade-Chamberlain

scares me

Then you must scare easily. Walcott and Oxford Chambermaid have their merits, but will get clattered to fuck by Zabaleta and Kompany, Wilshire is another China doll. Typical tippy tappy Arsenal fairies team.
0-2 City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.