Arsenal v Wigan

I bet on a Walcott hat trick, shame there is no bet in how to make absolutely no difference in a football match

Arsenal's fans are shockingly hostile to everyone, even their own players when they make a mistake.

adrianr said:
Martinez is the sole reason (Well, I also have a soft spot for Al Habsi) I don't want Wigan to go down. If the league was full of Martinez's it would be a much better place. Honest guy, gives everyone a game and does it playing good football. Give me one Martinez for 5 fucking McLeish's or Steve Bruce's any day.

Same here, but then I agree with most of your posts.

"You can't buy class" - well you certainly can't you fuckin set of whinging pricks

LoveCity said:
Arsenal's fans are shockingly hostile to everyone, even their own players when they make a mistake.

They are a bunch of spoonfed Tarquins who when they don't get what they want they stamp their feet and scream and scream

LoveCity said:

They are a vile set of wankers, I hope Van Persie and Wenger leave , and put the fuckers out of their misery. Absolutely despise Asenal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.