Arsenal v Wigan

Awh, it's a shame that the Arse will probably go on to win this. After that amazing smash and grab Wigan deserved 3 points just for the audacity of it. Arsenal completely chobbing off delicate through balls to even it up though, full on pressure, lots of crossing, lots of shooting, really good stuff.

Citysmith said:
Went for a pint in a London railway station after the Arsenal game with a City jacket on and sat next to some Arsenal fans. I shouted over 'Well done Boys on a good result today, you deserved the 3 points' at that point the Cockney knob started off a huge rant about them been better than us and how you can't buy team spirit bla,bla,bla

He was part of a biggish group so I got up and went and sat somewhere else. Couldn't be arsed running my mouth off to him and his mates as I was on my own. But classes dick and I hope they don't make the top 4 and sell RVP to us for a swap deal for Johnson

Jealous of you being a celeb mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.