Arsenal v Wigan

jimharri said:
r.soleofsalford said:
well done wigan your a credit to your manager and owner.

to wigan fans why dont enough of you give a fuck
A town full of egg-chasing fans. People on here have said that Wigan don't deserve to be in the PL because of the apathy of the local population. Bollocks. They deserve to be in the PL because they earned promotion a few years back, and since then have earned enough points to keep out of the bottom 3 each season. Not the team's fault if the locals can't be bothered.

well said,i have also just found out last nights score.good on you,the pie heads of the north

I'm an Arsenal fan and I agree that the "No Class" thing is embarrassing and is only used to deflect criticism away from the owners and managers, who place more importance on the financial bottom line than on the football these days. It's good to see City break through the top 4 monopoly and setting their sights on winning the league, because that's what's football about, the ambition to further yourself and grow as a club. We at the moment are simply stagnating, satisfied with 4th place because of the revenue we get from the Champions League (but never really competing properly in it as we go out in the 2nd round/quarters most of the time)

I'm a member on another Arsenal forum and have always said that objectively most fans would prefer City's owners to our own out of touch businessmen like PHW. I think some of it is simply xenophobia tbh, and it's sad to see.

Joker said:
I'm an Arsenal fan and I agree that the "No Class" thing is embarrassing and is only used to deflect criticism away from the owners and managers, who place more importance on the financial bottom line than on the football these days. It's good to see City break through the top 4 monopoly and setting their sights on winning the league, because that's what's football about, the ambition to further yourself and grow as a club. We at the moment are simply stagnating, satisfied with 4th place because of the revenue we get from the Champions League (but never really competing properly in it as we go out in the 2nd round/quarters most of the time)

I'm a member on another Arsenal forum and have always said that objectively most fans would prefer City's owners to our own out of touch businessmen like PHW. I think some of it is simply xenophobia tbh, and it's sad to see.

Blimey!....an Arsenal fan living in the real world
i was waiting for the "but" in your post ....nice post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.