Arsenal Vs City In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
without a dream said:
Complain away Arsenal fans, you're just looking stupid.

BAgQkPOCQAA6RDg.jpg:large
Even Pulis would cringe if Huth did that.

hertsblue said:
Funniest Quinn comment was on the red card saying it wasn't a clear opportunity as dzecko still had a lot to do. Yes 5 yards out with only the keeper to best isn't a clear opportunity. Muppet

He switched to a replay later and was just about to gleefully declare it off side when he had to backtrack and state otherwise,fuckin bellend.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Is Quinn always like this when he does our games? He's getting right on my tits.

Yes. It's right fucking annoying.
Just said the referee had to follow the rules yet the decision was wrong because now the game is not 'exciting any more'

Former Arsenal defender Martin Keown at Emirates Stadium on BBC Radio 5 live:

"It is unbelievable he was sent off for that. Even if it was a penalty, I do not know if it was a clear cut chance."

"Just before Arsenal had a player sent off it was end-to-end stuff and it looked like a top game."

Biased, much? Another useless pundit, getting my licence fee for being a cnut!

oakiecokie said:
Gaz Baz outstanding.Hardly given the ball away and is everywhere.Oh,for him to be only about 24 years of age again !!
Agree and him and Milner look good together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.