Arsenal Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We lost Yaya early on at Anfield last season.

The team moved to a different level after we stopped being out worked and Milner got closer to Silva?

Swap Lampard for Garcia and there's not much difference in what those players can offer in the middle.

Tanzeylee said:
Got some good Steele in that midfield, Milner, Fernandinho, Lampard, Imo will nullify the arse midfield and give space to silva and aguaro, we have a good solid defence, with a lot of our attacks coming from our right flank, just got to watch for their quick counter attacks, don't think we will miss Yaya too much as think the work rate in our midfield will be of a higher tempo without him, which is what we need against the arse's quicker players, if the team play to their best we should win this...
When did we sign this Steele bloke?

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
Love Bites and Everything said:
Agree with what the guys on BT Sport are saying, if there is no injury then playing a game in Africa on a Wednesday should not stop one of our players playing on Saturday.
It does if we've got competent depth and three huge games in less than 7 days.

I accept the rotation / squad management view but for him to get back yesterday and not even make the bench. Nah, not for me. He should have been back on Thursday.

Perhaps I'm being OTT but I do envisage issues with Yaya this season and fear this may be the start of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.