Arsenal want 70 million

waspish said:
is that a joke? he's worth 35 mill at most. Barcelona should just pull out and tell 35 take it or leave it. Fabregas will be pissed of if they wont let him go. Next season he will have a stinker it he doesn't go.

35mil is worth 3 Smallings. My opinion is that Fabregas is worth around 5 Smallings at least.

3 Smallings are the values of the likes of Milner

Hes worth £45 - £50 million IMO he is the best player in that position in the world pretty much. His real value though is as a proven prem player at the very highest level and he is still young so will improve further. Hes done it year in year out for the Gunners they wont be the same side without him and he will be virtually impossible to replace.

Barca cant afford to pay more than £40 million I would say.

Barca wanted Villa, Fabragas and Torres this summer to fund the purchase of Fabragas and Torres their plan is simple - sell us Ibra and Yaya, the money they want us to pay will cover these signings.

I for one find this very very annoying as they would clearly get much better much younger players than we are receiving for no extra outlay !

If we have to sign Ibra instead of Dezko I personally prefer the idea of part ex Robinho so at least it doesnt look quite so bad on paper.

Ticket For Schalke said:
if he was playing for us, you lot would all by crying if barca offered such a derisory offer like they did.

If he played for us I would tell Barca to go fook themselves full stop. The guy's awesome. Why do they want him anyway they have Xavi and Iniesta already, greedy cnuts. Now, if we could have either of those two...

Gooner89 said:
waspish said:
is that a joke? he's worth 35 mill at most. Barcelona should just pull out and tell 35 take it or leave it. Fabregas will be pissed of if they wont let him go. Next season he will have a stinker it he doesn't go.

Joke? Are you an idiot?

If aston villa are asking 30m for crap like milner we can definitely ask much more for fabregas. The kid got 19 goals and 19 assists in 36 games.And before you put the stupid penalty excuse out.Yeah he did score 3 .Guess what all were pressure penalties. Stoke 1-1 Arsenal 90th minute penalty.Arsenal 1-2 Barcelona again 90th minute and against West ham in the 84th minute where we were up but a man down.

No player of his age has that much experience at europe and international level.

He's got more caps than iniesta despite being 3 years younger.

Also he's started 9 of the last 12 games for spain when fit so don't with that not a starter for spain bollocks.

spot on there gooner!

if we were willing to pay £100 million for kaka then £70 million for cesc is a bloody bargain.

Gooner89 said:
waspish said:

Joke? Are you an idiot?

If aston villa are asking 30m for crap like milner we can definitely ask much more for fabregas. The kid got 19 goals and 19 assists in 36 games.And before you put the stupid penalty excuse out.Yeah he did score 3 .Guess what all were pressure penalties. Stoke 1-1 Arsenal 90th minute penalty.Arsenal 1-2 Barcelona again 90th minute and against West ham in the 84th minute where we were up but a man down.

No player of his age has that much experience at europe and international level.

He's got more caps than iniesta despite being 3 years younger.

Also he's started 9 of the last 12 games for spain when fit so don't with that not a starter for spain bollocks.

His value is set by three major factors - his age, his ability and the demand - he's young, he's probably the best midfielder of his type in the world and Barca are gagging to buy him - if Arsenal play it calm they will get €70m for him and relative to other transfers that is what he's worth.

Barca have spent 30m already and i cant see them spending around again, so they will recoup as much as they can. Yaya sound like he is city bound and 25m Euros is whats being talked about, and personally i thik thats alot but then again we are paying 'city price'. If they sell Ibrahimovic they said they want about 50m Euros for him. If we pay that they get 75m Euros, but i cant see us paying 50m for Ibra, i can see us paying 30 + Robinho maximum.

At the end of the day all that matters is what arsenal deem acceptable and not what barcelona can pay. Barcelona can't expect to sign a player on the cheap just because they are skint. They paid more than 30M for alves and more than 25M for chyngrynsky.Benzema went for 40M.Milner is valued at 30M and some of you think Dzeko who's never played in a major european league is worth the 35M that wolfsburg want.Heck even Yaya toure is going for 30M.

This is an inflated market and what we deem to sell a player for will be based on current market conditions. Cesc has a long term contract till 2015. We won't let him go for a penny below 50M and i'll give you a personal gauruntee regarding that.

Laporta can talk all the shit that he wants but the fact is that HE has only till 9th June evening to present fabregas as a player under his regime because after that spain leave for africa. Also even to negotiate a deal and present later he has till monday after which his era is over.

I think Fabregas will go and Yaya will play some sort of a make weight part in the deal.

PS Has the Joe Cole to Arse been confirmed yet, anyone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.