Arsenal

Am I the only one that thinks its going to be a real tough match? I mean they'll be at home, Van Persie will probably be starting, some of there injured players could back, they'll be aiming to finish atleast 2nd, have a quality team....

But no, it'll be like Burnley. I wish I had what some of you had for breakfast.

ancoats said:
anybody else think arsenal will let us turn them over just to stop spurs getting 4th

they are out of the run in for the league and going to get 2nd or 3rd
so if they hate spurs like us why not

we been doing it for them for years letting them beat us to help them in there run in over the scum

Our best hope is that Chelsea win again on sat cos if they lose Arsenal might still think they're in with a chance of winning the league. They ain't gonna let us turn them over but Wenger might give a few extra kids a run out if he knows they've nothing to play for

It's always gonna be tough at the emirates but with all their injuries we've in with a shout

MaineDAWG2008 said:
lets hope gallas arshavin and vermalin are not available when we visit emirates

still arsenal OK without key players

Campbell was a scortcher

Just heard vermalin will be out for 3 weeks

Who thinks Nicholas Bendtner is over rated? Hes rubbish! Awful. Slow, lazy and strolls around like hes the best in the world.

And Theo - just an athlete...nothing more!

Who says differently?
I've never heard anybody suggest that Bendtner is anything but shit.

it was so frustrating watching them last night
after about 30 minutes it was clear they had the beating of spurs but they needed to get the ball out wide, unfortunately that lump eboue was there who then kept delaying play or coming inside
diaby also kept choosing the wrong option after spending an eternity looking for a pass
as soon as they injected urgency and width they had chances galore

Lomas has a lob on said:
I thought supporting City was frustrating, they took it too a new level last night. . . . . . . . . . . FUCKING SHOOT.

Too right...thought there were plenty of opportunities for Arsenal to get an effort on goal in the first half, but they just didn't seem willing. Really missed an opportunity to put the pressure on while they were dominating possession.

Nicky D said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
I thought supporting City was frustrating, they took it too a new level last night. . . . . . . . . . . FUCKING SHOOT.

Too right...thought there were plenty of opportunities for Arsenal to get an effort on goal in the first half, but they just didn't seem willing. Really missed an opportunity to put the pressure on while they were dominating possession.

it is not often that I agree with the commentators, but one of them got it spot on last night Re: Arsenal

Quote "very pretty football, but no end product".

...............Until Van Pussy came on - they were a transformed side after that.

There is no reason that we cannot hope to come away from the Emirates with at least a point.

the way spurs played last night should be the blueprint for when we play then. keep tight, close them down quickly and stifle their creative players. Barce did the same thing and both teams came away with wins

Eboue & Walcott are shite.

Therefore, are now going to play blinders against city

So frustrating around the box. All they do is keep possession but in the end it amounts to nothing! I think we can really beat Arsenal on the counter attack with our pace, Tottenham tore Arsenal a new arse hole on the counter today with players whom aren't even that quick (Pav, bentley etc). Plus as stated above, Tevez and Adebayor up against that potato headed prick and grandpa Campbell, i'm pretty sure i'd know who would come out on top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.