arsenal's away following for the cup game

gunnerpr said:
Cmon credit where credit is due that is a great turnout considering it will be our reserves playing, on a wednesday night, with no trains back after FT and the game is on sky and its the CC, not to mention it hasnt excatly been a good ground for us recently. Arsenal always sell out their allocation for away games and imo we have one of the best away support in the league, if only our home support was half as good!

Ive got man city winning this as i just cant see senderos taming adebayor lmao. Should be a good game and atmosphere.
Arsenal always sell out their allocation for away games
No you don't.
You are coming up for one reason & this time we will have TWO women stewards on duty to sort you soft fuckers out.

^^^ i think you'll find we do. Last season we sold out every PL game with blackburn and wigan the onle ones going to general sale.

although arsenal fans are boring and dull song wise and as people, they have a big glory supporting fanbase all over england thanks to their glory years in the late 90's early 00's. this combined with the fact they play the best football in the league makes it certain that they sell out prtty much every game. credit where it's due

Whats bullshit about it? Is the website lying to me? Or maybe its just loads of cardboard cut outs i see standing in the stands? I think your the one talking bullshit, how many away arsenal games have you been to and do you also get the email and text updates on tickets?

Should be a good un.

Hopefully Jack Wilshere will be fit enough for a runout.
Might even get up there meself. Got a mate who recently moved up there and has a few tickets floating about.

6 large on a Wednesday in December surprised me.

It will be a big contrast to the 2004 League Cup game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.