Arshavin?

fuck that the greedy russian twat dint wanna come b4 the arabs took over so let him rot in the freezin bastard cold

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
ono said:
He's capable of running a game on his own. We don't really have anybody who can do that. Even Robinho is the sort to drift out but then come up with some magic. Arshavin can completely take-over. He's class imo.

?? Did you watch the Uefa cup final last year ?? He was awful and managed to drift out of the whole 90 mins !
Didn't he set up both the goals though?

Obviously he doesn't run every game on his own but i seen him do it against England in Russia, and for Russia against countless other teams in qualifying. The Sweden and Holland games spring to mind at the Euro's too.

Anyway i'd take him.

ono said:
ono said:
He's capable of running a game on his own. We don't really have anybody who can do that. Even Robinho is the sort to drift out but then come up with some magic. Arshavin can completely take-over. He's class imo.

?? Did you watch the Uefa cup final last year ?? He was awful and managed to drift out of the whole 90 mins !

Obviously he doesn't run every game on his own but i seen him do it against England in Russia, and for Russia against countless other teams in qualifying. The Sweden and Holland games spring to mind at the Euro's too.

Anyway i'd take him.

I think people continue to think the man has super powers or he's completely sh*t and never the twain shalt be the truth! Nobody is capable of being excellent every games and players always gone through patches in form!

Ono, I have no clue why people think Arshavin should different!

Whatever happened to the 'Form is temporary...' line on these threads...?

Bigga said:
ono said:
ono said:

Anyway i'd take him.

I think people continue to think the man has super powers or he's completely sh*t and never the twain shalt be the truth! Nobody is capable of being excellent every games and players always gone through patches in form!

Ono, I have no clue why people think Arshavin should different!

Whatever happened to the 'Form is temporary...' line on these threads...?
No idea. Not sure what our expectations are anymore either to be honest. Seen this thread and the Robbie Keane one. We have a good but thread-bare squad, we're 17th and people are turning their noses up at the likes of Keane and Arshavin. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but surely Keane - who is an experienced prem goalscorer - would be a great addition to our team. I can't think of a single striker in the world who hasn't gone thorugh a bad spell.

As for Arshavin, he lead Zenith to the Uefa Cup last season and was one of the stand-out performers at the Euro's. Surely these are the type of players we should be looking at? We are not going to sign a team of superstars straight away so imo these are the sort we should be aiming for - maybe a level below world class, but with excellent pedigree/european experience.

Each to their own though i guess. :-)

[/quote]
No idea. Not sure what our expectations are anymore either to be honest. Seen this thread and the Robbie Keane one. We have a good but thread-bare squad, we're 17th and people are turning their noses up at the likes of Keane and Arshavin. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but surely Keane - who is an experienced prem goalscorer - would be a great addition to our team. I can't think of a single striker in the world who hasn't gone thorugh a bad spell.

As for Arshavin, he lead Zenith to the Uefa Cup last season and was one of the stand-out performers at the Euro's. Surely these are the type of players we should be looking at? We are not going to sign a team of superstars straight away so imo these are the sort we should be aiming for - maybe a level below world class, but with excellent pedigree/european experience.

Each to their own though i guess. :-)[/quote]

here here, arshavin is class imo, but he doesn't help himself by coming out and saying he will only play for certain clubs.

i think arshavin would struggle in the prem league

i also dont rate him that highly....good pplayer but not that good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.