Arteta

i don't think moyse will let him go - even for insane money. He still whines about Lescott now even so he managed to push the price from £16m - £24m in less than two weeks. Arteta is a very good player, but even £25m would have moyse up in arms about not wanting to see - and he aint worth that!

I wouldn't say he was injury prone, he has had one bad injury that has kept him out for year, but he is back to his best already.

A great player who would fit right in, but can't see Moyes letting him go after last summer.

Definitely my favourite Everton player. I think he would get into starting 11 in the blink of an eye.... if he can play DMF that is.... just kidding... great player!

lionheart said:
wooders said:
over-rated imo
You are clearly in the minority, my friend. Incidentally, only 52 posts in over 3 years...what's that all about?

I post more on another forum - I like this part of the forum on Bluemoon though as I like talking about transfers - but not very often as you can see. :D

lionheart said:
We definitely need to unsettle him for the game on 24th March with some rumour and innuendo.

Is this what City are all about now???

Not enough to win the lottery????

You bring shame to a once decent club.

'Lionheart' hahahaha hardly you runt. I hope all City fans havent all gone the way of you. Even some of your own will cringe at cunts like you.

Bluemonkey808 said:
lionheart said:
We definitely need to unsettle him for the game on 24th March with some rumour and innuendo.

Is this what City are all about now???

Not enough to win the lottery????

You bring shame to a once decent club.

'Lionheart' hahahaha hardly you runt. I hope all City fans havent all gone the way of you. Even some of your own will cringe at ***** like you.

Shame
The number of times I've seen these sense of humour bypasses as a side effect of having a frontal lobotomy. Plus the poor lad lives in liverpool. No hope ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.