Arteta

kun

Yay or Nay?

Gillette SS saying he would probably available under £10m, great playmaker. Back-up for silva? Barry replacement?

I think he's decent. I wouldn't mind having him here. Blue Scouse would go into meltdown though if we signed him after the way they went on after we signed Lescott.

Doesn't look the same to be this season as before his injury. Before his injury he'd finally broke into the Spain squad but now he just doesn't seem the influential force he used to be.

But I could still think of many worse backups for Silva, if Arteta is willing to sit on the bench.

Watching MOTD and maybe I'm wrong and he is regaining his form, looked excellent against Newcastle.

LoveCity said:
Watching MOTD and maybe I'm wrong and he is regaining his form, looked excellent against Newcastle.

I agree,looking back to his best.

Hitzlsperger is another who looked superb.

While we're at it - Albrighton also hugely impressive.

he's definitely the player we are looking for and one inclusion would be modric.

I would love for Arteta to come here. I have wanted to see him in a City kit since we first got the money. Now he would be a back up for Silva and another option in the midfield when we want to be attacking so we don't have to play 3 defensive minded midfielders.

I think he is a player we absolutely need, especially if we can get him for under 12m. If not then I say we look toward Pastore or someone else. I would like to say Modric or VDV but it would be highly unlikely to take either of them.

A post By Dax77 has got me thinking,why,when proven prem players such as Arteta exist,do we go out and spend 26M on a player like Yaya - a midfielder who isn't an improvement or alternative to what we have or doesn't offer the style of play that compliments said players and the system.

The same logic applies to Kolarov and maybe even Dzeko.

All good players,i'm just of the opinion they are not right for us.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing but i feel sure better player choices would have made our push for the Champs league alot easier.

FantasyIreland said:
A post By Dax77 has got me thinking,why,when proven prem players such as Arteta exist,do we go out and spend 26M on a player like Yaya - a midfielder who isn't an improvement or alternative to what we have or doesn't offer the style of play that compliments said players and the system.

The same logic applies to Kolarov and maybe even Dzeko.

All good players,i'm just of the opinion they are not right for us.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing but i feel sure better player choices would have made our push for the Champs league alot easier.

It is a wonderful thing.

However, think about it. Actually, it's what makes all the difference between the very top clubs and the rest. A lot of research goes into player signings, especially when money is at a premium, as it seems to be at places like the Emirates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.