Arthur’s Bar - Lanzarote

Mr Blue Moon

I’m currently in Puerto del Carmen. Blue skies and temperatures around 30 degC. Stumbled across this fantastic bar the other night.
It’s packed to the rafters with City memorabilia and is the official home of Lanzarote’s City supporters branch.
If you’re ever in the area I’d thoroughly recommend a visit and a chance to meet up with some fellow Blues in the sunshine.

Think my league winners flag is still on the ceiling
Been to PDC 20+ times
Seen dozens of games in there both Arthur (god bless him) and Cath are good friends
Arthur sadly passed away a couple of years ago
We’ll be over at Christmas and New Year (delayed from last year)
Food really good too
Xmas dinner already booked
There’s a few posts on here about the bar if you do a search

Never been to Lanzarote,i must alter that situation as it sounds great.

I love a top quality all inclusive if any recommendations?

Never been lanzarote but try barcelo chain, usually top class all inclusive, great food, adults only, imported beers and spirits.

if you sign up to website you get a discount and check online for coupons, theres usually some knocking about that can be used on top of members discount at checkout, usually get around 15% off.

If anything ruins a good holiday it's bloody all inclusive. Love PDC especially old town, home from home.

If you have kids I understand why you might need to go the all Inc. Route however.

Plastic chairs. Plastic cups a poor sod begging you to get up and dance.

Take a step to the left and a jump to the right...........

Fuck off I'm on holiday pal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.