Article 50/Brexit Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again - very well said.

I admire your calm in the face of the determination of the usual suspects to seek to prevent discussion on the actual negotiations - the intended scope of this thread - due to their being unable to tolerate any view that the decision to leave has been made and will/should be implemented.

The thread title has been changed a couple of times to try and achieve a forward focus only for the usual suspects to prevent that with their continuous stream of, IMO, inane ramblings that simply demonstrate denial and an inability to 'let go'.
Personally I think the mods have given up on this thread and are just letting it run its course. I'm a believer of the adage "if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is" so when I hear that Brexit negotiations are going really well, i'd like to hear the opposing view, maybe bringing in a sense of reality we leavers might not have considered, yet all we ever get is "it's another example of how brexit was a mistake, we should have another vote to get back in, stupid brexiteers have doomed us all etc, etc". It's not informative, it's derogatory.

I'm just watching it all play out and develop; my vote was on the basis I don't wish to be a part of a political union. Money matters, migration, travelling to Europe, doesn't affect me. But he upcoming rules and stipulations for member states, the rhetoric in the past from Barroso, Von Rumpuy, Junkcer and now Barnier? I get that some people want the European Superstate, I do not. But although I accept they have the right to want it I don't also call them idiotic or prejudiced against others for doing so, unlike how we've seen aimed at leave voters on here by some. I don't get why some continue to persist in ensuring we are all aware of their objection to the brexit proceedings; if they continue to insult others for holding their opinions, how can they expect others to respect theirs? Makes no sense to me; whatever happened to "if you've nothing nice to say, better to say nothing at all"?

Nor do you.
Care to expand.
Manchester University thinks I do but you do not. Full employment means nothing when you are unable to earn a decent wage due to the import of labour.
You should try a bit harder because you seem out of your depth.

Personally I think the mods have given up on this thread and are just letting it run its course.

Just about sums it up im afraid.

We will respond to reported posts but beyond that, it's become a no go zone i'm afraid as it is literally 456 pages of shite with very little of anyone actually trying to discuss the way forwards for our country.

Apologies there is no funny meme of gif to go with that message.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.