Article in The Sun

jimbo101

'Moneybags'™ Manchester City have been rejected by yet another of their top transfer targets. The latest big name player to reject a move to 'the Richest Club in the World'™ is Fernando Torres.
Speaking from his hospital bed, said that he definitely would not be making the short journey to Manchester. "I cant walk anywhere with this leg" he said.

Eager to bolster their meagre strikeforce, City have already approached World Cup hot shots Rooney, Kaka, Ronaldo & van Persie, all of whom have turned them down flat. Even players City haven't even shown a passing interest in have laughed off suggestions of a move. Roberto Mancini's latest number 1 target is Edin Dzeko, currently with German side Wolfsburg. At a recent press conference we couldn't hear Dzeko's agent, but he probably said Dzeko would not go to Manchester City. Representatives of Messi & Ozil were unavailable for comment, but would more than likely have rubbished suggestions of a multi million pound move to the 'Richest Club in the World'™

It appears that the main stumbling block to signing players, apart from the players refusing to move, could be the incompetence of their Chief Executive Garry Cook. He and his team have been racking up the airmiles on a whistlestop tour of Europe trying & failing to lure players to Eastlands. City & particularly Cook's refusal to pay the exorbitant, over inflated prices quoted by greedy, money grabbing clubs, eager to cash in on City's wealthy arab owners & their 'petro dollars'™ is causing consternation throughout Europe. Don’t City realise there is a worldwide recession on? Teams struggling financially in lesser leagues, like Germany & Spain, are being forced to not sell their star players simply because 'Moneybags'™ Manchester City wont pay the going rate. City are literally ruining football.

City's buying power is unmatched, unrivalled & unhealthy. Their newest arrivals Jerome Boateng, Yaya Youre & David Silva have cost an estimated £100M & are on £250k per week at least. It has been suggested that Toure only signed to stop Craig Bellamy giving his brother Kolo chinese burns & that Boateng signed so that he could send his brother abusive texts without incurring roaming mobile tariff charges. It is even rumoured that Silva still knows nothing about his transfer. When the victorious Spanish team arrived back at Madrid airport from South Africa, his agent was waiting to bundle him on a plane to Manchester with the help of chloroform.

Liverpool player & history graduate, Javier Mascherano, recently accused City of having no history. 'I would never play for them' he said 'They do not have any history. I play for pride, for passion & for the traditions of the club. Not for money. They would have to pay me at least 25% more than Inter have offered for me to move there'

We contacted Talksport's 'Voice of Reason' Stan Collymore for his informed thoughts, but he had gone for a walk in the park.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.