Cnuts i fucking hate the Sun
Lieing twats just making shit up
And they actualy believe we pay that much in wages
Ridiculos
Kindly remove this garbage please mods
It's all bollocks
Everybody seems to be against us.

;-D

This is uncanny. I outright refuse to read certain newspapers (The Sun, and NOTW included) and they seem to be exactly the sorta morons described!

Classic case of jealousy. Now I don't want to alarm anyone but I've seen Se7en, and they're in for some fucked up shit if they don't change haha

Goo said:
This is uncanny. I outright refuse to read certain newspapers (The Sun, and NOTW included) and they seem to be exactly the sorta morons described!

Classic case of jealousy. Now I don't want to alarm anyone but I've seen Se7en, and they're in for some fucked up shit if they don't change haha

they'd argue that we suffer from 'greed' so we'd get fucked up too.

whynot? said:
Goo said:

they'd argue that we suffer from 'greed' so we'd get fucked up too.

From reading that article they seem mentally incapable of coherent argument anyway. We win!

from what i gather this isn't written by the sun though, i believe it is in the style of the sun by jimbo101. i could be horribly wrong, seeing as i saw the article saying we ruined englands world cup campaign i don't know what journalists will write next.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.