'As A City Fan', Would You Like To See Safe Standing Introduced At The Etihad?

I am in my 50s. But stand at the etihad every game. S119. Problem is I pay for a seat.
Those wishing to sit should be able to , in a seat, those wanting to stand safely should also be allowed. Safely
Kippax was never safe. But it was a lot of fun at times.

Yes.

With the proviso the maximum price for standing is £25.

It will improve the atmosphere immensely imo.

What do you mean with "safe" standing places?
Each row would have a barrier separating it from the next row. That would prevent people falling down the terraces and crushes/surges happening.

The term 'Safe Standing' was pioneered by the Football supporter's federation (FSF) here in England. They use the phrase to combat the perception that standing on terraces has to be unsafe (something that's patently wrong anyway).

Each row would have a barrier separating it from the next row. That would prevent people falling down the terraces and crushes/surges happening.

The term 'Safe Standing' was pioneered by the Football supporter's federation (FSF) here in England. They use the phrase to combat the perception that standing on terraces has to be unsafe (something that's patently wrong anyway).

Thank you.

BIG YES.

Btw, as it is now (at awaygames) we stand up and that's pretty risky within the chaired area's. Save standing should've been brought back decades ago but the descision was and probably still is lead by sentiment rather than common sense.

Anyone who thinks that standing won't improve the atmosphere has never been to a seated gig.

Anyone who thinks that standing won't improve the atmosphere has never been to a seated gig.

I dunno, I'm definitely for it but the lot who stand in the South Stand currently just stay quiet all game with their arms folded waiting for something to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.