As Spurs move to just 3 points behind us...

Simple, beat the Spuds at COMS and with our goal average and this 6 pointer, we will at least get 4th.

moomba said:
If we both get 4 points from our next 2, we're well on track to finish in top 4.
Absolutely. Match their results until blackburn and the following weekend could see us put real daylight between us with them away at chelsea and us at home to west ham. Youd have to put us effectively 5 or 7 points clear then with 4 to play as i cant see them beating chelsea or us not beating west ham.

BluePurgatory said:
I think we will finish above spurs but you just know that City wont do it the easy way and put us all through it, but then again I would love for them to prove me wrong and make it look easy!

I remember the exact same posts last year :-(

forget 4th we should be aiming for 3rd, for once we should be looking up not whats happening behind us, spurs are shite they havent even got a goal scorer

although if any team could fuck it up its us!

Whats changed since last week, when everything was rosy.

Ok Spurs have (struggled to) beat Stoke 3 - 2 . hardly unexpected was it?.

If having beat Sunderland 5 - 0 , you were confident, you still should be!

until the definition of "typical City" changes, I shall beware...but soon, I pray that "Typical City" means "Back in Champions League, again!' Come on you Blues...rewrite the dictionary, starting this season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.