as there ever

blueant

was talking to a mate at work who loves a bet on the horses and asked him as there ever been a horse named after anything related to city and he said he couldnt think of one .so i then said ok what about any team and got the same answer . so does anyone have any ?

blueant said:
was talking to a mate at work who loves a bet on the horses and asked him as there ever been a horse named after anything related to city and he said he couldnt think of one .so i then said ok what about any team and got the same answer . so does anyone have any ?

comeonthehammers won a chase saturday in maroon and blue silks. He beat a money on fave

There is a horse going around in Adelaide called "Mancity"...

It made it's debut this day, I kept the form guide as the date is quite significant. It could have been an omen, except the horse ran nowhere...

Form.gif

Was at the Dubai World Cup on Saturday and a horse called Big City Man won one of the earlier races. Needless to say, I backed him (it was the only race that I discarded with my usual tactic of backing any horse whose jockey wears sky blue and white silks!!)

Dubai Blue said:
Was at the Dubai World Cup on Saturday and a horse called Big City Man won one of the earlier races. Needless to say, I backed him (it was the only race that I discarded with my usual tactic of backing any horse whose jockey wears sky blue and white silks!!)

i had him and eastern anthem, who won by a snot.. still convinced it was a dodgy call even though i made a nice few pound off him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.