As we get ready to go to the semi final...

Well said that man. Football may be about rivalry but we must not lose sight of what is really important. It was horrifying and saddening what happened that day. I would like to take this opportunity to send all my best wishes to the family and friends of those who lost their lives that day.

The same applies to all those that perished in Munich.

RIP and God Bless.

I am 14 and oviously do not remember that day as well as many others on here, but i tuned in to LFCTV to see the memorial service and the documentry afterwards and i couldn't help but shed a tear thinking about it...

RIP, JUSTICE FOR THE 96!

But it really did wind me up when the mayor and somebody else came up and had a go at the people in favour of SAFE STANDING. What does the mayor know about it? They claimed to know the facts about it, but they musn't have to blame it on standing up, especially when the fans repeatadly kept standing up to sing justice for the 96, it didn't look dangerous to me! We all know it was down to a number of other circumstances like letting fans in without a ticket and the man in charge of the police operation had never been in charge of an FA cup semi, as the man that usually did do it was stupidly suspended!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.