Asahi Super Dry 0.0% named as club’s Official Training Kit Partner

Doubt there is a verdict yet judges have to consider all the evidence before making a decision
I agreebut seeing as they bothered reporting it, they could have said adjourned until......
Or the Judge said I agree Mr Silverleaf, pretend super dry, do one.
At least give us the ending

I agreebut seeing as they bothered reporting it, they could have said adjourned until......
Or the Judge said I agree Mr Silverleaf, pretend super dry, do one.
At least give us the ending
It’s not like a criminal case where there’s a clearly defined timetable including adjournments. The decision will come without much warning when it’s made which may take days, weeks or months.
The Rooney/Vardy case ended without any prior warning when the court’s decision was published with nobody expecting it.

Last edited:
It’s not like a criminal case where there’s a clearly defined timetable including adjournments. The decision will come without much warning when it’s made which may take days, weeks or months.
The Rooney/Vardy case ended without any prior warning when the court’s decision was published with nobody expecting it.
Buger. I wanted a big day in court with Mr Silverleaf the new hero after humiliating a tin pot clothing brand. Oh well. I'll just quietly wait.

City went to the High Court last week.
Top Intellectual Property lawyer, Michael Silverleaf asked the judge to tell the pretend Superdry to do one and to pay all City's costs.
OK he put it in slightly more legal speak than that but basically stated the clothing company's claim was without basis in law.
The report in the Telegraph doesnt bother telling us what the outcome was. Journalism at its finest.
Just read Silverleaf's profile.. City don't do lightweights...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.