asault by grown men on kids waiting for a bus in ashton....

hilts said:
bennyblue said:
hilts said:
Your ethnic origin is?

no offence but his ethnic origin is regardless, were all keyboard warriors on here

interesting article wrote here including recent facts and figures make of it what you will

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22522232" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22522232</a>

Your right it matters not, but he asked me the question not the other way round, i don't know hardly anyone's ethnic origins on here and frankly i don't care, most judge a topic on it's merit but Bigga seems to have a problem with this, he reminds me of Samuel L Jacksons character in die hard 3, a decent enough bloke but has a blind spot when it comes to race

Where the ethnicity of perpetrators was provided, 545 were recorded as white, 415 were recorded as Asian, and 244 were recorded as black. Given that most of the victims were unable to provide details of the ethnicity of their abuser, such data should be treated with caution. But black and particularly Asian perpetrators remain over-represented

hilts said:
Bigga said:
Blue Til Death said:
No sign of an Irish ex or family member then...How come? What have you got against the Irish???

Nowt!! Grew up next door to an Irish fam. Love my Irish peeps! Two tries, two knock backs. One out of being unsure, the other a traveller! Gorgeous, though!

hilts said:
bizarre

*I mean I have fook all to say now*

And this sums it up fella if some arsehole edl apologist said he had an asian friend he would be laughed at but you have a bengali friend, and? from the posts that i have read you seem to have a certain slant on race issues that you are probably unaware of, a need to initially defend as a standard response

Just my opinion

Yeah, it's your opinion and in my opinion it's pretty worthless! I happen to notice the difference between my Bengali friend and my Pakistani friend... as I do with Welsh, Indian, Scottish, Black, Pakistani, White, whatever... But you home in on whatever you did cos it seemed like a 'great observation'??

Tell you what, let's NOT debate cos you can't even support your 'argument' very well, at all.

That's going easy on you.

Bigga said:
hilts said:
Bigga said:
Nowt!! Grew up next door to an Irish fam. Love my Irish peeps! Two tries, two knock backs. One out of being unsure, the other a traveller! Gorgeous, though!

And this sums it up fella if some arsehole edl apologist said he had an asian friend he would be laughed at but you have a bengali friend, and? from the posts that i have read you seem to have a certain slant on race issues that you are probably unaware of, a need to initially defend as a standard response

Just my opinion

Yeah, it's your opinion and in my opinion it's pretty worthless! I happen to notice the difference between my Bengali friend and my Pakistani friend... as I do with Welsh, Indian, Scottish, Black, Pakistani, White, whatever... But you home in on whatever you did cos it seemed like a 'great observation'??

Tell you what, let's NOT debate cos you can't even support your 'argument' very well, at all.

That's going easy on you.

Thanks for going easy on me i was worried about sleepless nights for a while, your good at posting but saying very little i'll give you that

no hard feelings life's about opinions

2sheikhs said:
Bigga said:
bennyblue said:
no offence but his ethnic origin is regardless, were all keyboard warriors on here

interesting article wrote here including recent facts and figures make of it what you will

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22522232" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22522232</a>

Interesting piece, but it just reflects what I have been saying all along.

2sheikhs said:
Can you post some pics of your Pakistani and Spanish ex's please Bigga. I like dusky women.

The Spanish lady, no, she was before cameras on mobis were available.

The naughty Pakistani girl? Hoy vey!! Made sure I made multiple!!

;))
Tell the Pakistani girl to join Bluemoon and get in touch with me or you'll send the pics to "Arab girls gone bad".
Many thanks in advance.

Tziki

Bigga said:
Didn't want to start a new thread as the topic I am speaking on has been raised in here.

So has anybody seen the news tonight?

Shamed Imams finally speaking out about child abuse in sermons spread across the country.

A Muslim girl speaking out about her Muslim attackers.

No proof of child abuse and Islam directly linked.

White men are the main culprits.

It seems the more rational minded of us could see this coming...

FFS that was funny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.