asda car park fine

Same as any other day I should think.

And it isn't a fine.
It is an invoice.

Not as long as you were at match for with sounds of things,pay for car park like rest of us do :)
I did pay but the season before last but it stopped last season all last season we park on asda even have food in asda but just seeing if anyone else get same at the first 2 games if your allowed 3hr then I'll just park accordingly

Last edited:
I did pay but the season before last but it stopped last season all last season we park on asda even have food in asda but just seeing if anyone else get same at the first 2 games of your allowed 3hr then I'll just park accordingly

How much is the fine as a matter of interest ?

I haven't been there in 6 years but seem to recall a 2 hour limit on match days - dont recall a limit on non match days.

The question, of course, is the legality of the ticket / fine and how enforceable it is. From previous threads like this, the supermarket has to prove you parking there caused ''loss of business''. So if they have photographic evidence that the car park was full and real customers were being turned away they have a right to fine you. If the car park wasn't full, you parking there was not detrimental to their business.
Something like that - now doubt BlueMoon's fully qualified legal bods (or anyone else who feels suitably qualified, which is the same thing!) will chip in.

Sooner or later someone is going to devise a cunning plan to avoid cameras taking a picture of your numberplate on PRIVATE land

As long as they are not run by the evil Parking Eye you have a chance.

I usually use the servives of Tesco car park in Bury which is 3 hours durantion.
I did use little Burnleys three times and while away came home to three parking fines from there managemenet company.
I telephoned Tescos and explained my dilema that I was under the impresion little Burnley Tesco was the same as Bury's.
They squashed all three for me due to the differnce between stores.
The advertised time of two hours was displayed clearly so I had no excuse really.
If it's store managed then your in with a shout.

I would imagine if it was two hours on matchday and three hours at all other times they must advertize this clearly throughout the car park.
If they have not then you have cause for dispute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.