Ashes 2017/18

That collapse of 6 for 30 odd is an embarrassment after a cracking partnership. Need a wicket preferably Smiths like now.

After watching the last few tests I’m not impressed with Roots captaincy but he is on the job learning! I feel Cook would of put people on the ropes for smith and dry his runs up make him do something silly.

you could not make it up really we are so shit even scoring 400 runs and we will still lose hahahahahahah you think runs on the board and we can bowl them out hahhahaaah they will score over 500 runs in the first innings and we fold for nothing in the 2nd innings we are just are shit over there in batting and bowling and they are playing with us

the wicket is made for batting on and am talking double hundreds and big scores and 400 is not enough and england was in control at 360 for 4 or something and to only get 400 from there is a joke and after seeing off the 2nd new ball we should have gone and made another 200 runs ??? but this england team is in a mess

you could not make it up really we are so shit even scoring 400 runs and we will still lose hahahahahahah you think runs on the board and we can bowl them out hahhahaaah they will score over 500 runs in the first innings and we fold for nothing in the 2nd innings we are just are shit over there in batting and bowling and they are playing with us

the wicket is made for batting on and am talking double hundreds and big scores and 400 is not enough and england was in control at 360 for 4 or something and to only get 400 from there is a joke and after seeing off the 2nd new ball we should have gone and made another 200 runs ??? but this england team is in a mess

Disagree we get Smith out in the first half hour they won’t get anywhere near 400 never mind 500

Disagree we get Smith out in the first half hour they won’t get anywhere near 400 never mind 500

smith is and will make a double hundred and they will declare england will not bowl them out anything over 500 and i don't think they will need to bat again england will just cough up the ashes and make a joke of the tour with it only being a couple of weeks old and the ashes gone before christmas

smith is and will make a double hundred and they will declare england will not bowl them out anything over 500 and i don't think they will need to bat again england will just cough up the ashes and make a joke of the tour with it only being a couple of weeks old and the ashes gone before christmas

Looking at how Smiths playing you probably right but in sport nothing is 100%

Smith is beginning to remind me of a right-handed version of Chanderpaul. They both have rather unorthodox techniques yet seldom look like getting out when the ball isn't swinging.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.