Ashes 2017/18

What is the point of us going over there, absolutely useless

Agree and those who have been on a few tours know what to expect thought broad and Anderson have bowled ok but the wickets and the ball make it a one game. Rather get beat 3-2 and it be a contest bat wins all day long in Australia it’s boring.

Loads it’s the pitch and the ball, fans want a contest give me a low scoring game than this boring shite.
Australia will bowl us out twice though ! Good cricketers can play on any pitch and in any conditions. Sadly our s are bang average !

Australia will bowl us out twice though ! Good cricketers can play on any pitch and in any conditions. Sadly our s are bang average !

Anderson and Broad are top cricketers but there record in Australia is rubbish.

The ECB need to do something or some incentives to create some crickets who bowl 90+ mph and top spinners or we going to be losing every ashes away from home 5-0

England's batting is the real problem, even on what the Aussies are showing is a 600+ pitch England's first 4 wickets made 131 and the last 6 fell for 35. One good stand per innings is nowhere near good enough. England's seam bowlers have lacked consistency on this tour but were always going to struggle on a pitch like this one with the fairly lifeless Kookaburra ball, they did well enough in the second innings in Adelaide under more favourable conditions but the batsmen fucked up yet again. what England also lack is a really top class spinner since Swann retired.

What did it for me was when we collapsed from 360 for 4 and some of our team were running away to square leg and trying to hit it over the keeper then laughing (broad) when he was out. Pathetic. I played a bit of county cricket years ago and believe me many cricketers think broad, Swann and prior are/were absolute knobs. Not looking so clever now Broady - scared of the ball and 0-100. Ooops

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.